Effective June 1, 2020:
- All land borders will re-open. The 14-day quarantine requirement upon entry to Albania will be lifted. Quarantine will only apply in specific cases when ordered by health authorities.
- Kindergartens and daycares will re-open.
- All curfews across the country and restrictions on intercity travel will be lifted. There will no longer be red zones and green zones around the country.
- Beaches connected to hotels will be accessible to hotel guests.
- Sports activities will be permitted without spectators.
- Gyms, parks and similar centers will be permitted to re-open.